Thursday, December 20, 2012

an early (and very cute!) christmas present

well clearly I have been m.i.a from the love type thing world, but with the holidays (and maybe the end of the world?!) just around the corner, life has been busy! I am 99.999% done with all my Christmas shopping and happy to report I was able to make a few etsy purchases-always good to support the little guys....getting very close to having an apartment...lots of christmas card sending...baking, okay just eating cookies...and most importantly, we welcomed a very special and adorable new member to the family-Bailey! He is just the sweetest pup anyone could ask for and I am so so glad that we are able to give him a home...he's already settled in and feelin' right at home. It is most certainly a very happy holiday here at our house! 


No comments:

Post a Comment