Monday, December 3, 2012

bring on the holiday tunes

Okay, where is the snow?! Once December hits, I have fully prepared myself (mentally) for the long winter and yet, it's been oddly warm and very un-Christmas like. One of the top things needed for my holiday season to feel complete is some of that white stuff...so what's a girl to do to keep the holiday spirit going?! Christmas music of course! Lucky for me, one of my favorite Christmas music spots, Hey, it's Christmas!, just released their Vol. 3 for your listening pleasure...for free! All of the tracks are covered by a variety of different bands (a lot that I am still getting to know/discover) which makes it a fun mix-up of the traditional Christmas tunes. Even better, you can check out Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 if you are really wanting to bring out the holiday spirit.

Take a listen...at work...at home...or at your next holiday party! Feel free to share your favorite holiday music source too :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment