Wednesday, February 19, 2014

back from the adventure! [cliff notes version]

(Sigh) I have returned from my grand adventure and since I've had to quickly jump back into work, I must keep reminding myself that just last week I was on one of my favorite traveling adventures so far! 

India, oh man India. You really were a full body experience, one that I think we are all still digesting and already feeling nostalgic about...

There were many, many pictures taken and even more memories made and I hope to share some highlights for each of the stops, but in the meantime I thought I would share just a few of my favorite moments. More visuals are soon to come, I promise! 
  • Cheese garlic naan. Enough said.
  • Chor Bazaar in Mumbai
  • Surviving the driving situation--there are zero lanes and possibly zero rules, but we survived.
  • Attempting to haggle at the market
  • Monkeys! Elephants!
  • Awesome music on the radio (think classic American music from the 90s/early 2000s)
  • Moped rides through temples
  • Home cooking and getting totally overfed
  • Traveling with some top-notch friends! 
Hope all is well in your time in place...I'll be back soon with more stories!

[photo by Eric Schleicher aka Filmerkid, sunset in Goa]


No comments:

Post a Comment