(Sigh) I have returned from my grand adventure and since I've had to quickly jump back into work, I must keep reminding myself that just last week I was on one of my favorite traveling adventures so far!
India, oh man India. You really were a full body experience, one that I think we are all still digesting and already feeling nostalgic about...
There were many, many pictures taken and even more memories made and I hope to share some highlights for each of the stops, but in the meantime I thought I would share just a few of my favorite moments. More visuals are soon to come, I promise!
- Cheese garlic naan. Enough said.
- Chor Bazaar in Mumbai
- Surviving the driving situation--there are zero lanes and possibly zero rules, but we survived.
- Attempting to haggle at the market
- Monkeys! Elephants!
- Awesome music on the radio (think classic American music from the 90s/early 2000s)
- Moped rides through temples
- Home cooking and getting totally overfed
- Traveling with some top-notch friends!
Hope all is well in your time in place...I'll be back soon with more stories!
[photo by Eric Schleicher aka Filmerkid, sunset in Goa]