Wednesday, November 21, 2012

in the kitchen: thanksgiving traditions

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow-this month has really flown by, but I am SO looking forward to spending some quality time with all of our friends and family. Oh and eating lots of AHmazing food!
We actually have not one, not two, but three Thanksgiving celebrations to attend this year, so for the sake of my waistline, I might have to (try) to just stick to my favorite dishes to enjoy at each house...we'll see if that happens! I know that in everyone's families, you all have your favorite dishes that you look forward to every year, so I figured I would share a few "staples" that make an appearance for our turkey day feast and a brussels sprout recipe that I recently tested out from The Corner Kitchen!



What are your favorite Thanksgiving treats? Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment