Friday, November 30, 2012

satisfy your DIY tooth

even though Pinterest is one of, if not the, go to site to find DIY inspiration, I am happy to peruse other sources as well-the more DIY the merrier (if only there was more time!). The places I have found myself checking in with are Curbly and Julep, a creation by Minted. Curbly is a great DIY design community where both original and curated projects are shared all in one spot...it has a focus of projects for the home, which is great if you are looking to spruce things up a bit or just give your space a bit of a makeover. Julep has a similar idea of being a community and collaborative space, with a variety of different contributors  but I'd say that Julep is where you will find DIY for in and out of the home-gift ideas, entertaining tips, and a whole mix of other things!
I encourage you to take a peek at both of these sites and see if you can find any projects to tackle or maybe some inspiration for holiday gifts! Here are a few of my favorite finds...

from Curbly


from Julep


Hope you enjoy these sites and find a fun DIY (that you will pin, naturally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment