Wednesday, July 10, 2013

an all-american weekend

^^sunsets at the cottage

^^ice cream treats at the well


^^fireworks, naturally.

^^first boat ride for Colton!


^^had to get Grandma in the big chair


^^sunsets back in Milwaukee

We had a lovely, but jam-packed holiday weekend: boating, swimming, knee-boarding, soaking up the sun, eating way too much BBQ, experiencing my first country music concert, and loads of family time. I was definitely exhausted by the time I got back to the apartment on Sunday night, but it was such a fun weekend. 

Now I am slowly getting back into the real world, though it's already Wednesday, so can't really complain! I hope you were able to do all sorts of fun activities for your holiday weekend too! 







2 comments:

  1. this is great! i LOVE the pic of you and ry on the pier... so so much!

    ReplyDelete