Tuesday, February 12, 2013

back from chicago


I had such a nice time in Chicago this past weekend-so glad that I made this impromptu trip happen because I really was in need of some quality time with some of my favorite people.

The weather was really mild on Saturday, so after breakfast at Southport Grocery and a stop at my favorite hair salon for a quick trim, most of the day was spent enjoying the sun and a lil bit of crafting too.
Saturday was pretty low-key (we are clearly getting older!) and Sunday we rounded up a few more people and headed to the Bongo Room for brunch (totally worth the wait-minus the overpriced coffee...and overpriced milk) before I had to catch my bus back to Milwaukee.
Sigh...I miss everyone already!




thanks jules for the group shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment