Thursday, February 21, 2013

currently 2.0

reading all about the different homes and apartments that apartment therapy has featured on their "tours" page-such a great way to keep finding inspiration for the apartment. I also love that you can check out classifieds on the site as well, basically like an somewhat upscale craigslist...check it out. seriously!

listening to macklemore & ryan lewis-what can I say, I dig it. This year they really got noticed with their song "thrift shop" and I personally love the song "same love"...there is just something about this seattle-based duo that makes you smile and want to turn the volume up

loving my new birchbox subscription...yes, I decided I would spoil myself with a handful of beauty treats each month! Makeup and beauty products in general are something I find myself hesitant to spend a lot of money on (I tend to go for the shoes!), so I thought I would give this a go and have something fun to look forward to each month in the mail :)


excited for a change in scenery...well, I guess I should say planning for a few trips in the future-hopefully to some warmer locations because this winter has gone on long enough for me! I'll be sure to keep you posted on the travel plans-I feel like something exciting could be just around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment