Wednesday, February 20, 2013

one corner at a time


well, it has been just over a month since I moved into the apartment and it is slowwlyyy coming together...slowly. like a lot of things in life, if you try and look at everything all at once, it can get overwhelming real quick-so in an effort to apply this same theory to making progress on my new space, I have been working on little things here and there, hoping that it will start to come together and really feel like home. So far, I feel like my kitchen has come along pretty well, though still working on a few details, but I thought it'd be fun to show you what's going on in this corner of the apartment....





as you can see, this is literally one corner of my kitchen, but I really love how this book shelf (thanks mom!) made the space very functional....I can fit all my cookbooks, plenty of wine glasses, and a few personal touches without having to do much work. The stained glass is one of my favorite pieces (thanks again mom!) because it breaks up the whiteness of the room and makes it feel a bit more cozy.
How do you go about organizing and decorating your space? I'll be sure to keep updating you as I make more progress and keep settling in...

No comments:

Post a Comment