Friday, March 15, 2013

currently 4.0


Listening to Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience and l-o-v-i-n-g it! Seriously, JT can do no wrong in my book AND you still have a couple days to stream the entire album for free on iTunes. Just in case you might have any doubts that it isn't going to be another great album. And if you haven't seen some of his performances on Jimmy Fallon this week, you should definitely check it out, especially this one

Loving my new kilim rug that I got for the apartment! It was sort of the first big purchase I made for the space and I nervously awaited for it to arrive from Turkey (literally), but it is just perfect! I love how cozy it makes the living room. I will be sharing more pictures next week, so stay tuned...

Excited for St. Patrick's Day! Good food, green beer, great company and of course some cheery Irish tunes to make for a fun celebration. One of my favorite dishes on St. Patty's is Irish Soda bread, with extra raisins of course. My mom has got this recipe down to a science and I am going to give it a whirl this year-you should too! 

Reading or I guess I should say, about to be reading Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead by Sheryly Sandberg. I have heard all sorts of things, good and bad, about this "feminist manifesto" and  I want to decide for myself whether or not Ms. Sandberg has some worthwhile ideas. As a woman in the workforce, I am always open to learning about ways to improve in the professional world. I have a feeling that it will make for great discussions, which is why I am looking forward to discussing with some of my girlfriends for an impromptu (and cross-country) book club. For more thoughts & opinions on the book and Sandberg, check out this out.

(Images 1, 3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment