Wednesday, April 24, 2013

surprise, we went to duluth!








A few weeks ago, I realized that it had been practically 8 (!!!) months since I had last been in Duluth and I desperately needed to get up for a visit-I miss all these faces oh so much! Ry and I headed up last Friday afternoon and we were so excited to see (almost all of) our Duluth family.

Despite there still being 2+ feet of snow on the ground, the sun was shining all day Saturday so we spent the day watching the boys snowboard and grilling out at the hill in town, Chester Bowl. Sunday, I was able to grab coffee at one of my favorite spots with another lovely Duluth friend, which was the cherry on top! It was SO wonderful to catch up in person, soak up the sun, goof around, and just have an all-around happy weekend.  I definitely won't be letting another 8 months go by until the next visit, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment