Thursday, March 15, 2012

awkward and awesome thursday!

Inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Sydney at The Daybook, I've decided to make my Thursday post an "Awkward and Awesome" theme that she has been doing for awhile now (and encouraging others to do as well!)


Awkward
-having someone come up to me and ask me if I want to buy their kid...$5 bucks and she would have been all mine (no thanks.)
-answering the phone at job #2 (Eagles Nest) with the greeting "Thanks for calling PAVSA (job #1), how can I help you?" Click. Hang up.
-Trying to pass a fellow walker on the right...then they move right...then trying to pass them on the left...they move left. C'mon now!
Awesome
-Knowing that Ry and I (and reef) are heading home tomorrow to see family, celebrate st. patty's day, and his dad's 50th! Family makes my heart sing :)
-Walking around outside in March without a coat on. Everyone else might think this is expected, but good weather can never just be expected this time of year in Duluth
-my amazingly wonderful and supportive co workers-they are just the bees knees
-The totally delicious nut/grain/berry salad I am currently chomping on from our local Whole Foods Co-op
image from eatingwell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment