Wednesday, April 11, 2012

determined to d i y

I have a ridiculous amount of craft projects and DIY ideas saved everywhere-in email drafts, on sticky notes, and of course on pinterest. Despite my good intentions to spend my evenings crafting, it has been far too long since I have put aside time or found the 
time to focus on any projects. 
I have decided that this must change and my inspiration is coming from one of my favorite bloggers: a pair and a spare. If you have not checked out her blog, I highly recommend it, especially if you are into the DIY/fashion scene. Today she featured these amazing silk shorts that I have put right on the top of my list...check it out:
diy scarf shorts via a pair and a spare
Awesome right?! Well I am traveling to Chicago next week and I am going to be on the lookout for a great scarf to use on this project so I can have my own pair of scarf print shorts. Since I have to wait until I find the perfect scarf for my shorts, I have had this project patiently waiting in the wings and I think that this week/end is going to be the perfect time to get it done! 
chalkboard vino glasses
What kinds of DIY projects have you been wanting to do? Feel free to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment