Monday, April 9, 2012

reuse it!

I stumbled upon this nifty little product over the weekend and I think it is such a great idea! 
It's called the "Wrap-N-Mat" sandwich wrap, a reusable carrier to wrap up your sandwiches and then, viola! It also gives you a nice little placemat to use while enjoying your sandwich. I try really hard to bring my lunch in for work so I don't spend money on lunches (though it is tempting!). I think that I might have to try this product out, especially since it's not too costly, about $18 for a set of three. Not that I have kids of my own, but I also think that this would be a great thing to have on hand for mom's who are making lots of lunches for the kiddos each day...imagine all the ziplock baggies you would save?! For now I will just have to try out these our for Ry and me :)

Would you give the Wrap-N-Mat a go? 
What are other ways you try to stay environmentally friendly?

1 comment:

  1. Love this, and will be getting one soon! great idea! xo Jmoksha

    ReplyDelete