Saturday, April 28, 2012

have a happy weekend

ahh yes, Saturday. So nice to see you...I hope all of you have had or are having a great start to your weekend! I hope to find some time to catch up on some reading, probably a bit of cleaning, but overall just taking time to relax! 
Julia Child and husband Paul
What will you be doing? 
Feel free to check out my web "round up" if you are laying low...see you Monday! 


A great resource for business cards, stationary, and even personalized stickers!


Sometimes I wish my life had room for nights out on the town in these


I've been debating about taking the plunge into the "ombre" hair world-my inspiration here...


These look delicious! (via Cup of Jo)


Some really great "food for thought" on the issue of modern day racism and guess what? It's still not cool...


Have time for some DIY this weekend? Check out these mason jar crafts  or this pretty hair comb from P.S. I Made This


xo, Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment