Friday, January 4, 2013

26!


alright people, today is the big 2-6...I'm not going to lie, I was not looking forward to this birthday-having to step into the world of "late-twenties" seemed, well underwhelming...also, I have a unfounded fear of turning thirty-it's weird, I know. Good news though-I am happy to report that I have officially thrown that attitude out the door and I am ready to fully embrace this new year! With my birthday being so close to the New Year, it seemed fitting to mull over some of my resolutions/goals/hopes for the upcoming year and naturally, share them with you :)

1. Spend more time writing! Currently looking for some once-a-week writing challenges to keep the creativity flowing and the brain working...it's going to be good.
2. Bring back some yoga in my life...sun salutations here I come!
3. Traveling-whether it's in the states or abroad, I want to continue to have adventures and explore as much as I can. West coast, east coast, South America, Asia....I'm down for anything.
4. DIY time, as in actually make time to for trying out the hundreds of things I have found on pinterest instead of just thinking about it!
5. Openness...open to new ideas, new places, new people, new activities. Life is a whole lot more interesting/fun/exciting when you are open to the unknown (yes, easier said than done!)

So here is to being 26...it's going to be a good year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment