Friday, January 25, 2013

have a cozy weekend!


Well, we made it through one of the chilliest weeks I have experienced in a long time and I am looking forward to a bit of  R & R this weekend! I am hoping to get to the movies-Ry & I are debating between seeing Silver Lining Playbook and Zero Dark Thirty...working on some apartment projects and hopefully finding some furniture (sitting on the floor is only "fun" for so long)...doing some exploring around the new neighborhood...and making it to the gym-part of my goals for 2013 :)
What will you be diving into this weekend? Whatever it may be-hope you are staying warm and with the ones you love and if you're stuck inside, here are a few links from around the web...


I've got my eye on these wedges-if only they weren't out of stock!

Good reads for the twenty-something crowd...

If you're craving brussels sprouts this recipe looks delicious!

Some funny moments with Aziz Ansari on Parks and Rec 

An interesting article on "living large in small houses"...

Cute idea for sprucing up a table in your house (definitely doing this!)

Carbonara mac n' cheese? Yes please!

Intrigued by Elle Fanning's upcoming movie!

This kid, is awesome.

cheers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment