Friday, January 11, 2013

apartment inspiration

happy friday everyone! I am especially excited for this weekend because it time to move into the apartment! My parents have been beyond generous with allowing me to "crash" with them during this transition time, but now that life is a bit more settled, it's time to actually settle in to the city of Milwaukee. Most of my things are still packed in boxes, so you can imagine the fun I will having sorting through all those things I probably should have tossed when I was first packing them up :) But hey, it's all just a part of the process.

I am really looking forward to having my own space and naturally, decorating is #1 on the list....which means finding a lil inspiration via pinterest had to come into play. Check out some of my inspiration for creating my own space in the new apartment and you can see more homey inspirations on my home & design board too!




No comments:

Post a Comment