Tuesday, May 7, 2013

fave finds 4.0 | mother's day edition


garden-friendly tote \\ wine cork labels \\ seasonal cooking \\ zucchini bread

Mother's Day definitely snuck up on me this year! I thought some of you might be in the same boat as me and it would be beneficial to everyone to have some ideas for all the lovely moms out there! 

My mom is really excited to step up her vegetable garden this summer and you can never have too many gardening supplies, so a garden tote seemed perfect, a lil diy action using wine corks to label your garden, a cookbook with a focus on cooking seasonally with your vegetables, and one of my favorite treats: zucchini bread- exactly what I would love to have with my mom and a cup of coffee in the morning...

What will you be picking out for your mom this year? If nothing else, an extra hug and a big ol' "thanks for all that you do" always goes over well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment