Friday, May 3, 2013

feeling nostalgic



As we head to my sis's graduation this weekend, I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic about my own college years. I kind of can't believe that I was preparing to walk across the stage for my own diploma just about four years ago-time really flies! I feel so lucky to have had the college experience that I did...living in Chicago, meeting some of the best people, really growing up and figuring out the things that were and still are important to me. Oh yes, and having tons of fun all along the way!

My girlfriend and I were discussing the need to really live moment by moment, taking time to appreciate the people and places right in front of you because it all can go by so quickly! So make sure to soak it all in today and every day people...life is good!

2 comments:

  1. You are right - Life is good Maggie May! I love you to pieces and cannot wait to see you soon - so we can live in the moment! xo JMoksha

    ReplyDelete