Monday, July 9, 2012

be a beast!

Happy Monday everyone! It's going to be one of those crazy busy weeks, but I thought you should join me in starting of your morning by taking a peek at what is sure to be an amazing movie that my girlfriend (thanks Jani!) told me about last night....Beasts of the Southern Wild.

I got chills just watching the preview and immediately fell in love with the little girl who plays the lead, Quvenzhan√© Wallis, who is clearly one talented actress, even at the age of 8 years old! The film has been getting rave reviews since it's debut at the Sundance Film Festival and I cannot wait til I can get a chance to see it for myself!


"...Waters gonna rise up, wild animals gonna rerun from the grave, and everything south of the levee is goin’ under, in this tale of a six year old named Hushpuppy, who lives with her daddy at the edge of the world..."



Read more about the film's soundtrack here

1 comment: