Monday, July 9, 2012

be a beast!

Happy Monday everyone! It's going to be one of those crazy busy weeks, but I thought you should join me in starting of your morning by taking a peek at what is sure to be an amazing movie that my girlfriend (thanks Jani!) told me about last night....Beasts of the Southern Wild.

I got chills just watching the preview and immediately fell in love with the little girl who plays the lead, Quvenzhané Wallis, who is clearly one talented actress, even at the age of 8 years old! The film has been getting rave reviews since it's debut at the Sundance Film Festival and I cannot wait til I can get a chance to see it for myself!


"...Waters gonna rise up, wild animals gonna rerun from the grave, and everything south of the levee is goin’ under, in this tale of a six year old named Hushpuppy, who lives with her daddy at the edge of the world..."



Read more about the film's soundtrack here

1 comment: