Monday, July 16, 2012

DIY inspiration: nesting

As our departure date grows nearer, I am getting really excited about the prospect of Ry and I (and Reef!) having our own space. I am what I like to call, a "nester". No matter how long I am going to be in a place-hotels, vacation stays, studying abroad-I have to nest, settle in and make the space my own. Even if it means just a few pictures up or actually using the drawers at a hotel (I'm a dork, I know!) Anyways, with that in mind, I have had my eye on lots of home inspirations on Pinterest lately and thought I would share a few of my favorite ideas/tips/projects I have found for sprucing up your space and really making it your own AND finding ways to maximize your space...

  Wall-mounted spice rack


Using a closet as an office (assuming you can spare a closet!)



chalk board walls

Feel free to check me out on Pinterest for more home & design inspirations and d i y projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment