Friday, July 27, 2012

more than co-workers...

Well, today was my last day at a job I have come to hold near and dear to my heart. The ladies I work with are one in a million and I feel so lucky to have spent nearly two years by their sides, such a blessing and an honor. I feel like all of them have set the bar so high, it's going to be tough to find anyone who can be just as wonderful. Last night two of them hosted us for a going-away party and it was so perfect! 

1. my co-worker has one of the cutest houses I've seen in awhile-so homey and made me just want to move into our new place even sooner! 

2. We definitely scored an A+ on our appetizer creations (curried cashews, greek dip, guacamole, caprese salad-I told you I was on a tomato kick!) 

3. The company was great :) We all had a such a fun time, maybe even too much fun! 


I am pretty much all packed up (I hope!) and feeling a mix of emotions with the move having approached so quickly! A few friends and I are hanging out this evening and hitting up one of our favorite spots, The Anchor Bar (ironically across the bridge in Superior, WI) for some kick-butt burgers and cheap beers and then out to enjoy one last night in Duluth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment