Friday, July 13, 2012

starting the weekend out right

Normally this might have meant that I went to a happy hour or something like that, but nope! I tried out a work out routine from the ladies at Tone It Up! I feel like they are becoming pretty popular, both with their fitness videos and nutrition plan. These ladies definitely have the fitness and nutrition thing down which is obvious when you see their super fit bods, but hey everyone needs a little inspiration and motivation!


I have their "Beach Babe" dvd and decided to try out the HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training) video and the Bikini Sculpt videos, for just under an hour work out. I really liked both of them and felt like it was a good work out, but I wasn't struggling to do complicated moves or jump 10 feet in the air! The TIU ladies are actually kind of funny/endearing to watch; leading the workouts in a casual, approachable way...and on a beach, naturally. If you feel like adding some of their workouts into your routine, you can check out videos on their website and sign up for their emails which give you nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle tips! (no, I don't work for them, just like their style!). Here's a good ab routine you can try out this weekend....see you monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment