Friday, August 17, 2012

on the road...



to Duluth!

Sorry, probably not as exciting as you were hoping, but that's where I am headed! I have a whole heap of things still there that I need to bring home annnd I might even get to see a few friends amidst the packing. It's amazing how long you can stretch out the whole moving process sometimes...probably not the best way to do it, but oh well!

In the mean time, for your Friday "I'm at work, but I really am already checked out for the weekend" mood, you must peruse one of my favorite tumblr's for a few laughs...meet Suri's Burn Book. Yes, as in Suri Cruise (no, it's not actually her), but it features some pretty hilarious commentary on fellow celebrity kids and their parents, sometimes saying exactly what we are all thinking! Anyways, here's one of my favorites:

"Don’t smile at me, don’t match me, don’t even look at me until you get yourself some new shoes.
I’ve seen these heeled elfin booties enough for one lifetime, thank you very much."


No comments:

Post a Comment