Thursday, May 10, 2012

awkward & awesome Thursday

Well, it's been awhile since I have done an edition of awkward and awesome and there's no time like the present...especially when sharing these moments with you! 
New Zealand, 2008
Awkward
-strangers trying to hold your hand...don't ask.
-missing a button on your blouse (good thing I work with all women!)
-I've said it once, I'll say it a million times, but every little thing that happens on the DTA
-snorting.
-people thinking your name is "Nancy" and repeatedly addressing you as such. 
-booking two of the same flights...maybe that should be in a "awful" category?!


Awesome
-my girlfriend and I realizing we will be in NYC on the same day next week!
-the amazing dinner I had last night at Lake Ave Restaurant & Bar: beef brisket w/asparagus and root vegetable pancakes and cranberry pan sauce
-catching up with friends
-this guy. bravo!
-fresh homemade pasta...cannot wait to use my parent's old pasta machine all the time!
-my parents...they just never stop with the love and support.
-planning a baby shower/reunion with my cousins in NYC/Philly, if you could only see the spread sheets! 
-this young woman's "Brave Collection" bracelets, working to raise money to end sex trafficking in Cambodia
-enjoying last moments before my roommate goes off to her big girl job! 
-planning and dreaming about the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment