Tuesday, May 22, 2012

out sick


after avoiding colds/sore throats for some time, I have been out for the count the past few days with a not-so-fun cold. Promise I'll be back soon to share about my travels out east and other fun things!

Until then....
-Did you know that Etsy now has a site all about weddings, it looks awesome!
-Currently, in love with this monogram necklace from Von Eshna spotted on The Daybook
-I was so excited to shop at Mood Fabrics on Friday and also happy to see they are online too! Sign up today for emails with discounts etc.!
-I have totally been sucked in 50 Shades of Grey...have you picked it up?! So scandalous, but I can't wait to get to the second book!
-This vidalia onion & wild rice soup from Smitten Kitchen sounds amazing...perfect for runny noses and cozying up all day!

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week...should be back in action soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment